Aktivieren Sie JavaScript, um Ihre Datenschutzeinstellungen ändern zu können und zusätzliche Inhalte wie Videos nutzen zu können.

Recruitment in Germany

If you have received your medical diploma in a member state of the European Union, the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, you need to apply for approbation (license to work as a medical doctor). The approbation can only be granted if your education is considered as equal with the corresponding German diploma. In some exceptional cases you will receive a temporary work license in order to work for a limited time.

Professional approval as doctor

Professional approval as medical specialist 

If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us at:
+49 30 64494470 -